If this is an Emergency call 911.
IF YOU ARE TRYING TO REPORT A STOLEN VEHICLE (GTA)
PLEASE CALL 661-327-7111
Please note that online reports are intended for offenses that do not require a police response. Completing an online report is for documentation and/or insurance purposes only and will not result in a police officer responding to the scene. This does not preclude follow-up investigation by a Detective if further investigation is needed.
In completing the Online Report you confirm:
- This is not an emergency.
- I know that filing a false police report is a crime.
- This incident occurred within the Bakersfield Police Department City limits.
- I understand that Bakersfield Police Department will review this case and may contact me if further information is needed.
- Pop-up blocking software has been turned off.
Frequently Asked Questions & Online Tutorials
After the Report is Submitted:
- When finished with the report, you will receive the confirmation, “Your online police report has been submitted".
- You will also receive a temporary case number for your records and be able to print a temporary report.
- Upon approval of you submission: you will be e-mailed your case number and a PDF copy of your official police report.
Types of Online Reporting: