Bakersfield Register of Historic Places
1321 "N" Street
Probably the finest example of Queen Anne/Eastlake architecture in the City of Bakersfield, outside of the Kern County Museum in the City of Bakersfield. Built in approximately in the 1890’s, the builder and architect are not known. The house was previously located at the corner of 14th and Chester when it was bought by Mr. Henry Spencer from Ella Stark Stone and moved to its present location in 1928.
Historic Preservation Home